WHO WE ARE
Dodream Plastic Surgery produces the best results in Korea while maintaining the highest level of patient care. Dr. Lee, Dr. Song and Dr. Lim will take the time to sit with you and go over in detail everything you need to know to get ready for your big day. We will be here for you before, during and after your procedure. Our English speaking staff will take care of you like you are one of the family. We are located right at Gangnam Station, Exit 12 in the medical building called A Tower. You will find a one stop location for everything here. You deserve to get what you want. Let us help you achieve your dream.
Over the years, Dodream Plastic Surgery has treated thousands of patients without having a single safety issue. Our staff and doctors will evaluate your situation and give you honest advice on what is best for you. We go through several steps to make sure your ideas and our ideas match perfectly and create a personalized treatment planned based on your needs and wants. We guarantee the results. This warranty is free and gives you peace of mind to know that we Dodream, you will be taken care of.
STEP BY STEP
How it Works
To book a procedure with Dodream Plastic Surgery, contact us through our On-line form or e-mail us at email@example.com. You can also call us at: +82-10-6545-2016 to speak with our English speaking representative. If you write to us, include your date of birth and provide photos without makeup or filter of the places on your body you wish to have improved. We will get back to you as soon as possible and create a detailed plan of action for you.
We have a 100% safety record and it is very important to the staff at Dodream Plastic Surgery. The safety systems include:
- Two anesthesiologists that monitor the patients heartbeat, breathing, blood pressure and body temperature.
- A safety supervisor is present 24 hours a day, and doctors are never overbooked to ensure quality.
- Dodream Plastic Surgery has backup generators in the off chance of a black out or power shortages.
- Dodream Plastic Surgery has a 7 step sterilization system that is used daily.
- Staff and doctors have continuous training to improve skills and service.